Veterinary Accounting Services
Don’t Make Your Stay Too Taxing!
As an agency we introduce a professional and confidential service to locum vets and nurses wishing to work or who are currently working in the UK. Our in-house service is provided through a specialised Chartered Accountancy practice who have linked with Veterinary Employment Services. The linkage allows us to offer the most competitive, great value fees for you, the locum, to have a “hassle free” working experience.
The accounting service includes:
* A fully detailed “starter pack” with an explanation of the different types of business structures for tax purposes, e.g. employment, self-employment and operating through a Limited Company in the UK.
* Registration with the Tax and National Insurance authorities.
* Where the Limited Company option is chosen, organise the set-up of the company and forward all necessary documents.
* Provision of documentary proof of your self employment or company status.
* Advice and assistance on opening a bank account.
* Simple invoicing system, list of allowable expenses to minimise your tax liabilities.
* Easy to complete monthly returns to streamline all aspects of your work.
* Preparation of self employment or Limited Company accounts and company and personal tax returns and submit to the Inland Revenue (and to Companies House in the case of Limited Companies). Where the Limited Company option is chosen, assist in the calculation of dividends and enter them in the Company’s records. Prepare and file the related dividend declaration.
Great value fees for hassle-free profit! Why pay more! Our fees which are fully tax deductable:
Company – up front formation £99, annual operating fee £850 + VAT (which can be paid monthly). The up front fee for forming and registering your company is part of your allowable expenses!
Self employed – annual operating fee £550 + VAT (which can be paid monthly).
If you chose to pay monthly we will provide the standing order mandate for you, and following initial payment a starter pack will be forwarded to you for use.
What we will save you:
* Worry * Hassle * Contact with the Tax Authorities * Your time on admin * Related stress
For further information please call 01425 482888 or complete the contact form